Sunday, June 29, 2008

oolala

i have an interview at movie gallery coming up. that should be interesting. i would really like to find a data entry job tho, or something along those lines. but o well, movie gallery should hold me over til then.
august's wedding is coming up fast. i can't believe my auggie froggie is getting married! heck, i remember when he was in diapers alongside me like it was yesterday. haha. but i couldn't be happier for him. i haven't met his fiancee, but i hear she's a good person. my favorite (and only), 4 month and 1 day older than me cousin deserves the world. =p
boo is doin good. she found herself a new favorite spot, complete with wodden decorative bird and everything, in our box window thing over the sink. she stays up there all day...til she gets on the fridge and i force her off...then she goes right back up in her window.
but anyway, nothin too much else goin on. except i am very very very very very excited about monday! my arthur is getting back from orlando then! *throws confetti* =) i am most happy. lol.
til then, im out.
get in touch.
<3

No comments: