Tuesday, January 15, 2008

watch me unravel

im getting excited and nervous and worried and tired and full of energy and everything else! kimmy is gonna pop out my godson sometime soon.
she went into nesting mode a couple days ago.
i can't wait til i get that call...
"aimee! get you're ass to the hospital! bring me a cigarette and some tongs, we're gettin this thing outta me!"
lol. i love my best friend.
i owe everything to her really.
she's the reason i came out of my shell in high school.
she's the reason i found fall out boy.
she got me into writing for pleasure, not just for school and everything.
if it weren't for her, i can't imagine where i'd be today.
more recently, she's taught what caring so much for someone else is like.
i cannot wait til this little bundle of joy arrives...but i've been so worried for kimmy n the baby this whole time. i watch too many medical shows.
hopefully little jathen will be the healthiest baby the hospital's ever seen.
that's all i could ever ask for.
little j will be my buddy, i've already decided. =p
if you get a frantic call or text from me, you'll know what's going on.
"omgwtfbbq baby!"
kay...hafta grab a quick shower n head to work.
<3

No comments: